Plan Specification: HHF-3161
Total Square Footage: 2,240
Width: 68 ft Depth: 70 ft
Foundation: Concrete Slab Foundation, Optional Crawl Space Foundation, Optional Custom Foundation Design
© copyright by designer
This home is designed to drastically cut heating and cooling cost but without adding substantial building cost. Among the many energy saving features:
1. Insulated doors and windows
2. 2x6 exterior walls with R19 insulation
3. Modified Roof Design to accommodate 12" thick R38 ceiling insulation
4. Positive vapor barrier to enhance comfort control
5. Centrally located plumbing and heating/AC for added efficiency
6. Properly oriented, this home is designed to provide natural solar gain
7. New and improved framing techniques that allow previously un-insulated areas to become insulated.
8. All heat/AC ductwork is located within the heated area to maximize efficiency but all the ducts are hidden from view.
The plan is packed with luxurious features including 12' ceilings in the master suite, dining room, foyer and front secondary bedroom. The living room and kitchen have sloped ceilings that enhance the open feel. All other rooms have 9' ceilings. The master bath offers a spa roman style tub, his and her walk-in closets, separate shower and a private toilet compartment. The master suite is huge and it has an adjoining office/study with a built in desk.
Get Your House Plans In Minutes!NEW PDFs Now! Plan packages available. Simply place your order, electronically sign the license agreement, and receive your PDFs within minutes in your inbox!
Plan Pricing Packages
Need to make changes?
Call for a free modification quote
or use this quote form
© copyright by designerFloor Plan:
It looks like you don't have a Flash player installed. Click here to go to Adobe download page.